Business Diversity / Inclusion Services
M/WBE and DBE Contractor / Vendor Business Inclusion Services
Services our firm provides include but are not limited to, the following:
- Expertise in designing effective and practical , cost-beneficial approaches and solutions to M/WBE, DBE, Small Business, and HUB consideration and participation in public and private sector procurement and contracting environments.
Business inclusion policy, technical program development and implementation aspects, including contractual language development, program assessments, monitoring/reporting audits, and compliance reviews.
Specifically offer expertise in designing "race-neutral" outreach, procurement and contracting strategies and initiatives and technical compliance with USDOT/FAA/FTA DBE program requirements.
Specialized and tailored outreach and market approaches to business inclusion for:
- Small Business/Local Business
- Minority-Owned and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE)
- Historically Underutilized Business Enterprise (HUB)
- Veteran-Owned Business/Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business
- Disabled-Owned Business Enterprise
Project specific technical, financial, and managerial and other specialized initiatives and technical assistance.